The mountain village Niederthai stands out in winter with its white fairytale landscape, enjoyment and tranquillity and a variety of winter sports. For families, those seeking peace and quiet, winter hikers, cross-country skiers and active winter sports enthusiasts Niederthai offers everything your heart desires.
As a guest of our house you receive the NIEDERTHAI CARD for the duration of your stay and can use the following services free of charge.
- 3 lifts
- 17 km cross-country trails & routes (classic & skating)
- Cross-country trial course (1x per map)
- All toboggan runs
- Cross-country Biathlon (1x per card)
- Stuibenfall lantern hike
- snow playground
- Public ski and cross-country ski bus
- Guided tour of the old village smithy Niederthai
- Guided (snowshoe) winter hike
- Guided tour of Niederthai hydropower plant
- Relaxed yoga for winter sports (1x per card)
This is how you can experience and enjoy your winter holiday in Niederthai:
While the grandparents hike on romantic winter hiking trails through the snow-covered winter landscape of Niederthai, our youngest guests can romp for hours on the specially built snow hills with the sliding plates. The slightly older children attend the ski school on site and try their first turns on the skis together with a ski instructor. Meanwhile the parents do sporty rounds on the easy to difficult skating and classic cross-country trails on the sunny plateau.
"Winter final" from 29.03. until 11.04.2021
You can experience the winter final with an attractive program and many activities for free with the Niederthai Card.
Copyright: Ötztal Tourismus